Friday, March 15, 2019

Hii Guys!!

Earlier today in class, we had our second group meeting. This time I felt pretty good because when I started talking about my film opening people sounded pretty interested on it, and it makes me really happy because with just talking about it people get interest, imagine when they see it :DDD

Anyway, so they gave me some ideas, that honestly were good, but it wasn't what I wanted to go with my film opening, like for example, my group kept giving me ideas to add dialogue, and show some parts of the killing, or the victim, BUT the thing is we want to keep all that a mystery, because that is our way we are going to hook our audience, we do not want to give away all the story. We want our audience to start drawing conclusions, and start asking themselves why and how it all happened, and if we add too much information about the victim or the killing we will be practically telling the whole story to our audience in the first two minutes... and we DO NOT want that

Regardless, there were some good advice, for example they told me that in our second part of our scene where we show the girl in her room/bathroom getting ready to go out, we show a closet or pictures or something that implies that the girl has some sort of special skill, like for example she's good at karate, or archery. I was thinking, showing a bow in her closet, implying that she does archery on her free time would be really good, that way we see where she gets the skills of killing...

Image result for archery girl

Now you might be asking yourself.. Are you really going to buy a bow just for a film opening?.. NONONO!! I do archery so that is no problem people, it's alll gooodd!!. But this is just an idea, since Mariana (my partner) was not present today, and I haven't being able to reach her to talk about this idea, I can not incorporate it into our story just yet, since the decisions have to be taken by the two of us.

So I will be updating you with what Mariana and I decide about this archery little detail, and I will come back to you on that!!

Stay tuned!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment